HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY IN INDIA
For international aspirant seeking to study in India, proper attention should be paid to the following admission requirement.
• Choose the institution and course
• fill application form online
• attach all academic certificate\history.
• A copy of the applicants entrance exams history such as TOEFL, SAT, GMATS and more.
• Attach your personal and background information
• attach a letter of recommendation and financial proof.
• Prepare for an interview. Note; this is always done through Skype. After filling out the form, prepare for the interview and also take note of the interview date.
• Await the university’s responds. Note; when the university responds to your application, you are to reply back within the stipulated time provided by the institution. This is to show you accepted the admission
• The institution will provide an approval document to show you have been admitted. The document will help you apply for a visa.
WHEN TO APPLY
the best way to apply is by getting updated on the school of your choice and when their admission begins. While at that, be sure to have made all necessary documents available in order to avoid delay and problems.
The best way to experience culture is to immerse yourself in it. For international students, India is a welcoming country to study. English is a widely spoken language in India therefore there is no need to worry about language differences. India is a place for all with defined capacity to accommodate both local and international Get the best education by studying in India.